Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

hey guys , just have couple of questions about credit card bills and phone bills and all the other bills and overdraft !



I am about to leave the country soon because of so many problems with my finance and I%26#039;ve got pay around 鎷?5000 for my credit card ! and 鎷?2500 overdraft %26quot;free interest%26quot; ,as I%26#039;m leaving soon and can%26#039;t pay it ! do you think that it will be a problem for me to come back here as I%26#039;m here with student visa!!



I don%26#039;t care if they dont give me credit or any thing in here !



just wanna know that i can travel freely with out any problem in the world !!



because i was thinking that they can track me down and get me !!!



please let me know that this is really urgent !!



Thank you for reading this :)



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

to be honest .. if you are an international student .. then why on earth do you need 7 thousand pounds for !!!why would you want to leave with out paying the bills and your bank??



you are here to study.. just study, pay you regular bills, like phone, Internet, fees, etc and then leave. If you took out loan or anything then pay it back and leave. honestly do you have the stomach to swindle someone else%26#039;s money and then go away? remember its not your money. I don%26#039;t mean to be rude but that%26#039;s fact. give it a good hard think. i know deep down inside you don%26#039;t want to use this money or else it would be a burden on your conscious forever. remember this comes under fraud.



yes the banks can track you .. they have your passport copy.. (remember you gave it in when you opened you account!!)



also if they raise a police complaint then you can be in serious trouble. even when you come back, they can find you. I saw it happen to many people whilst i was in bank.



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

This is a 100% legit site. I don%26#039;t work for this site, but have used it for a while and have already recieved money from them. It really works. Don%26#039;t knock it till you try it, its not like the other site out there that will try and scam you.



http://www.cash crate.com/322714



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

I agree with everything MoMo has said.What concerns me as well is the 4x4 in your aviator. Does this mean you have a 4x4



Why, if you want to swindle the hand that fed you,do you want to come back. Is it so you can do it again and no there is nothing to worry about, and then again and again When are we going to wake up, and tell the rest we are not your self ,financing wishing well Are you looking for sympathy or advice



Here is some. Do what many Brits and Americans do,run more than one job, or do you just want to be given a diploma,



PAY up until we change our name from United Kingdom to Piggy Bank U K.com and i hope a friend of yours borrows money off you and develops amnesia Thats loss of memory



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

You can still pay off your debt in the UK from abroad, by means of international payment.



This is exact reason why some banks do not give international students overdrafts and credit cards, I think they have allowed you to get into a very difficult situation for yourself.



If you are going back abroad to work, send funds by SWIFT to cover these accounts, i.e. they ain%26#039;t gonna close them before you leave as you are due them money.



Don%26#039;t worry about it. Go back, pay off the debt bit by bit by SWIFT and you will be fine.



Enjoy!



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

Its time for you to take responsibility of your finances instead of getting %26#039;daddy%26#039; to bail you out.



In all fairness you were given the opportunity to come here to study, and I don%26#039;t understand how you can rack up so much debt and boast about the cars that you drive.



The least you can do is pay back the money that you owe and go back home. Its people like you that give others a bad name and it makes me sick.There are some people born and bred here who can%26#039;t even get a credit card or overdraft for that amount but would probably manage their accounts better then you.



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

hope you are coming to the usa -- we have enough dead beats all ready!!!



I am international student ! and already have so many bills to pay !!?

WE%26#039;VE ALREADY PAID FOR YOUR EDUCATION IN THIS COUNTRY.



IF YOU SKIP PAYING WHAT YOU OWE, THIS TRICKLES THROUGH TO OTHER PEOPLE TAKING OUT CREDIT.



PLEASE DON%26#039;T COME BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment