Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is a Bachelors Degree in Finance Lucrative in New York?

I am a current student at Lagaurdia majoring in Business Administration and i garduate in june. I am palanning on transferring to Queens College, I now have to decide which field in business should i major in. I always thought about finance. But i don%26#039;t know about the Job prospects in New York. I am ok-Good in math by the way. Any input from anyone would be Greatly Appreciated.



Thanks



Andrae,



Is a Bachelors Degree in Finance Lucrative in New York?

From a top school -- yes, it is very lucrative.



From Queens College -- probably not so much (though it won%26#039;t be laughed at). If you go there, take a lot of economics and math classes to make yourself more marketable. Finance from Queens would probably be better than other business majors from Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment