Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is there a place or way to finance a computer with poor credit? Pcsforall.com?

I%26#039;ve been looking all over the internet to find a way to finance a computer but have been rejected by a few companies due to my student loans on my credit. Then I ran across pcsforall.com and read how they can give you a computer for just 3 months of payment before shipping out your product. I may try it, but I%26#039;m skeptical. Does this truly work or are there alternatives?



Is there a place or way to finance a computer with poor credit? Pcsforall.com?

You could try bluehippo.com. They finance without a credit check. All you need is a checking account!



Is there a place or way to finance a computer with poor credit? Pcsforall.com?

I have an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment