Thursday, June 17, 2010

Studies in psychology/finance? (Malaysian)?

I%26#039;m a currently Form 5 student in the pure science stream. Throughout the whole year I kinda decided to pursue a degree in Accounting and Finance. I looked up everything about the subject and basically decided where to move on after secondary school. However recently I%26#039;ve been thinking that psychology would be perfect for me! I mean that I just know I will love it and i really do have passion for it. But I don%26#039;t know how to continue after my SPM if I%26#039;m planning to take psychology. Is A-Levels the best way to go because it is internationally recognized? Besides, I%26#039;m sure there aren%26#039;t many job opportunities in Malaysia for someone who has a degree in psychology.



Does anyone know where I can get information on psychology?



Thanks in advance.



Studies in psychology/finance? (Malaysian)?

You may try to ask HELP college, my best friend%26#039;s sister is taking Psychology there.



You may apply for the college scholarship too with an excellent SPM result.

No comments:

Post a Comment