Thursday, June 17, 2010

Which is the best Finance,marketing or HRM?

I am third year BBA student and i hve to setect one out of given three subjects. Can anyone guid me for this? pleaze give me information about this and what woud be my future prospect if i pot for finance???



Which is the best Finance,marketing or HRM?

I was a business student as well. I think you will have the most career/job oppourtunities in finance. HR will pay the lowest, but it will also be the least difficult (in school and at work- I work with a lot of HR people, so I have experience). Marketing has the potential for the most money (again, I know from experience- I get to see the payroll!), but you have to be very driven to make the big money. You should select whichever area interests you the most. Try to find some people in these particular careers and talk to them about their experiences.



Which is the best Finance,marketing or HRM?

These are three completely different areas, so you%26#039;ll need to figure out what interests you most. Finance is obviously very driven by accounting/finance courses, math, etc. Marketing is more about branding and marketing organizations and products, so the courses are much diference. HRM (Human Resources Management) has to deal with managing the HR function - benefits, training/development of staff, employee relations. If you are not sure, I%26#039;d look at the curriculum for each and see which set of courses interests you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment