Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm a 12th passed student with a percentage of 61.33 in PCB.What are my chances in a Medical co

I am a 12th passed student with a percentage in PCB taken together of 61.33% and 75% in English from Cotton College,Guwahati,Assam.I%26#039;m an aspirant of studying Medicine and am looking for a chance to study in a good,reputed Medical college in Delhi or its outskirts.Also I%26#039;m willing to know what my chances are in a Dental college within the Northern regions of India.I would also like to know about the various finance schemes(if any) as I%26#039;m from a middle class family and my father is a banker with the State Bank of India,currently posted at Agartala,Tripura.



I%26#039;m a 12th passed student with a percentage of 61.33 in PCB.What are my chances in a Medical college in Delhi?

u have to give the entrance test first and then u can take admission in ..................... and i think ur marks are ok 4 giving some entrance tests but many institues but not all have taken their exams and i think u r late



I%26#039;m a 12th passed student with a percentage of 61.33 in PCB.What are my chances in a Medical college in Delhi?

yea

No comments:

Post a Comment