Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are SAT Subject Tests Necessary for an International Student Who's Thinking About USC?

I think I%26#039;m going to major in international business or finance, and I did well in our own standardized aptitude assessment test (it%26#039;s called Qiyas) I scored 84% (only 5% of the students in Saudi Arabia scored above 81%) and I%26#039;m eligible of getting a full scholarship on our king%26#039;s dime. I just want to know if SAT subject tests are necessary, and if they are then how many tests do they require and what do they expect from me?



Thanks in Advance!



Are SAT Subject Tests Necessary for an International Student Who%26#039;s Thinking About USC?

Wats up , many of my friends also took qiyas for the scholorship.. The also are doing SAT subject tests.. it helps since it helps on the subjects taken in college......



take it...

No comments:

Post a Comment