Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does an Executive MBA student from a top-10 USA university, participate in the campus recruitment pr

I was told that Executive MBA students can not take part in campus recruitment process. I am in a management position in the I.T. field. I am keen on changing my career and move to finance field. I am open to joining a full time MBA, if an Exec. MBA will not help me in changing my career. Any advise and information is welcome.



Does an Executive MBA student from a top-10 USA university, participate in the campus recruitment process?

MBA from some really good Business school like Harvard or MIT Sloan would get you tons of recruiters.



Does an Executive MBA student from a top-10 USA university, participate in the campus recruitment process?

The executive MBA is usually that which is financed by the company you work in and will continue to work in. I suggest doing the full time MBA program if you have the time/money to do so because it%26#039;ll open many more doors than an EMBA. However, contact the colleges you want to enter to see if their policies vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment