Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What are the effects on voluntary Auto Repo towards student loans? Serious answers please!?

I have finally gone after my dream and gotten into a university, however prior to this I had a car financed and the combined insurance and payments are murder. I%26#039;ve been suggested to do voluntary auto repo but I%26#039;m concerned how this will hurt my ability for student loans, I need real facts here, because i%26#039;ve heard that they don%26#039;t hold your credit against you for student loans but i need to know before i go through with this, i need to save as much money as possible for college so everything would help with this but i need hard facts! If anyone has had an auto repo and gotten student loans please help if you know.



What are the effects on voluntary Auto Repo towards student loans? Serious answers please!?

+ Have you considered selling your car and paying off the loan? Should you get a job at the university they may have a policy that lets employee%26#039;s go to school for free. I received my 3rd masters from MIT by working there, and I think that my total out of pocket for it was $150. I made a fair wage while I was there about $50.000 per year to support my self and family. I heard that Harvard and Tufts have similar programs so that leads me to believe that many of the colleges and universities do. Give it a try and see if they have any jobs that you might be able to do. Take the easiest one. Night Lab Cleaners seem to be in high demand at most schools.



Good Luck



What are the effects on voluntary Auto Repo towards student loans? Serious answers please!?

private loans will hold it against you.stafford will not...I have 2 bakdruptcies..have had several loans since.. Try for grants also..loans as last resort..

No comments:

Post a Comment