Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Law: Funding for the LPC and BVC?

Could anybody help me with ideas suggestions and possibilities for this? I am not a student whose parents will pay this or with buckets of money but who plans to do one of them and wondering how other students finance this?



Law: Funding for the LPC and BVC?

You should have gone to BPP%26#039;S LAW SCHOOL



They arrange the LPC and secure the training contract.



Unfortunately I had to pay for mine almost 鎷?000



Law: Funding for the LPC and BVC?

I graduated LLB and LLM in Leeds Met Uni



I had my LPC in Fox Hayes Law firm and it was a hell! and by hell I mean really dificult. They secured me the training contract as well.



But it%26#039;s a very expensive -LPC!You can apply for a loan-you won%26#039;t have any problems!Good luck! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment