Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Fraud Question With Ref To UK Law?

Last yr i completed my first yr of uni, i applied for student finance and a childcare grant so my daughter could go nursery. Only I have received a letter about an investigation for false info on the childcare grant! I called the student finance and asked what it was about and apparently in the part where the nursery sign, it says on the form they received more than they did, otherwise implying that i frauded the form. Only on a childcare grant u only receive maximium 鎷?48 a week, my fee%26#039;s were 鎷?68 a week which means I added the extra money so how can i have frauded the form and put more when it would be comin from my pocket not there%26#039;s!!!! I%26#039;m in total shock this has happened and im realliy worried! Any1 have any advice in this situation PLEASE!!!i



A Fraud Question With Ref To UK Law?

Get a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment