Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm a full time student, what's an easy way to make money on the side to help with finance

I%26#039;m assuming when you say full time student you mean college....



A friend of mine worked on campus. It isn%26#039;t far to walk, and is very convenient. She was the ticket/money taker at one of the parking lots that the university ran for the public to park on campus. Even better - it was never that busy, so she got to study %26quot;on the job%26quot;.



Anyway, I%26#039;d go for something on campus or very near to campus. It%26#039;s just easier.



I%26#039;m a full time student, what%26#039;s an easy way to make money on the side to help with finances?

I have found several legitimate work at home sites so far, and one of them made me $494+ in October, $700+ in November, and $838.57 in December. They are free to join.



Please click my screen name or avatar for more information and a link for proof of payment.



And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn%26#039;t need to charge you.



I%26#039;m a full time student, what%26#039;s an easy way to make money on the side to help with finances?

You may also look out for an option to work online to make extra cash in your spare time. I am a part time worker doing work online at home, so I would like to share a link where you can make $600-$1500 in a month working at home. The work need to be done is posting/answering a discussion and uploading any photo/image of your interest. For details visit



http://ommc.blogspot.com



I will publish few more genuine site in couple of weeks, where you can earn money. You may also write to me at talkofmoney@rediffmail.com (Note: When u are planning for a home based online work, be careful because most of them are scam and ask you to pay initial money. never pay money to any such site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment