Wednesday, October 28, 2009

As I college student, how can I qualify to buy a laptop?

Are there any specific deals with certain companies that have a credit financing program for kids in college? I know apple tries to cater to college students, but it looks like I do not have enough credit history to use there financing. Any suggestions? I know I am going to be looking at HUGE APR%26#039;s, but this could help build my credit and I would plan to pay it off within a year to avoid too much interest. Thanks for suggestions



As I college student, how can I qualify to buy a laptop?

If you have APR on your credit card I suggest you do not buy a laptop with it if you are unable to pay it off immediately.



Apple has a 10% student discount to all university students and you can check it out here



http://store.apple.com/AppleStore/WebObj...



Dell also has offers like these, but you can have better luck just looking for coupons or prepackaged deals that are offered by dell. you can check those out here



http://www.cheapstingybargains.com/cheap...



in either case, if your APR is above 10%, I highly suggest you do not buy on credit. There are other cards with zero percent APR for a promotional 6 - 12 month period. If you absolutely need a laptop, sign up for those cards and pay it off before the promotion ends



As I college student, how can I qualify to buy a laptop?

Go somewhere where you can pay $15 a month or something like that.



As I college student, how can I qualify to buy a laptop?

have you not seen all the free give away site`s all you got to do is agree to buy a bunch of crap %26amp; give them your personal information. then they promise to send you a nice new shinny laptop. CAREFULL DON`T SCAMMED

No comments:

Post a Comment