Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

I know it sounds bad, but my boyfriend has basically been providing for me and our two children for 6 years because child care is so expensive I couldn%26#039;t afford to work. now he wants to see other poeple because I haven%26#039;t been working even though we agreed that it was pointless for me to do so, and now I need a car so I can get to school.I need a job to get a car,right?but i need a car to get a job(no public trans where I live).what do I do?



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

you will just have to apply for a loan. chances are, you will end up wtih a very high interest rate, but you have to start somewhere. you also have to prove you will be able to make the payments - in other words, you need to have a job before you apply for the loan.



the folks at the dealership will be able to help you. many of them have credit programs for people like yourself.



good luck!



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

if you have a savings account they might let you borrow money against that.



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

Get a bike, walk, carpool or ride the bus. Yes, there is public transportation where you live.



Do NOT go to the dealership. They will rip you off. If you must, go to a credit union for the best service and interest rates. Since you haven%26#039;t had a job in 6 years, you probably won%26#039;t be approved at all.



If you had married your boyfriend, he would be required by law to pay you alimony, child support and/or give you the car. But no, you had 2 kids with someone who wouldn%26#039;t commit to you, now he%26#039;s screwing you over. I hope you at least go file for child support. My guess is that you won%26#039;t, since you%26#039;re afraid to piss him off because you want him to come back to you later . . .



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

You have to have an income to get a loan, you do have to have some way to pay it back! Does your ex-boyfriend help you out financially...is it court ordered...that cound count as an income but even so, most likely isn%26#039;t enough.



Although you may get a job quickly...you may not, so I%26#039;d watch my pennies closely.



Your best bet is to buy a car for cash, something dependable, when you do get a job and are well established, you can upgrade to a nicer car.



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

Well first you need some sort of job. Even the buy here pay here places require you to have a job. Manybe you have a friend who can drive you to work for a month or two until you can get a car. Your only hope for financing is a buy here pay here place for now. As you get more established you could pay that car off and sell it or just refinance it through a bank. Maybe you could get a job like a mini bus driver where they take the buses home.



How do i get financed for a car if i am just a student?

I%26#039;ve got 3 kids ages 32, 26, %26amp; 19. When these types of problems arise I help. I hope that you have family to turn to because now only they can help. You%26#039;ve no job and no credit. To expect the business world to help without really trying to screw you over is very naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment