Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there a lawyer or agency that can help me fix my finance, debt, and tax nightmare?

HELP! Fifteen years of alcoholism and neglect has left my finances in complete disarray. I want to get married and be normal now, and as of now, I%26#039;m sober and have been in a great job for two years, but I have unconsolidated student loans in arrears, 401ks floating around I%26#039;ve forgotten about, unpaid and unfiled taxes, defaulted debts galore, and just a massive confusing mess to untangle. If it%26#039;s not obvious, I am clueless about finances. Is there a service or firm I can call that can figure all this out for me, find out what I have and what I owe, consolidate everything, and get me on track to being a normal financial citizen for the first time in my life? I need to hand the authority off to someone who can make all the enquiries, write the letters, place the calls, negotiate with my creditors, etc. for me and whom I could simply pay a fee to for the service.



Is there a lawyer or agency that can help me fix my finance, debt, and tax nightmare?

credit counseling.



look for the non-profit in your area that has existed for years, then ask your bank if they%26#039;re reliable.



GL

No comments:

Post a Comment