Saturday, October 31, 2009

Philanthropy & Student relationships.?

I am a Student, finishing my B.A. in Physical Therapy, I will be transferring to university to obtain my Masters to become a P.T..



*I am in Michigan, so my path to becoming a P.T. is different then many other states*.



I am interested in Spinal Cord injury, yet am unsure what actually area to pursue.



I have spent time on the table and know the benefits one can receive from P.T., and I know about many P.T. practices that are not so successful. So I have a good idea of what may work and what my not. Thats neither here nor their.



My question is how does one go about connecting with a philanthropists circle of interest? I am going to need help financing my education after I get my B.A. so I continue on with my Masters. I don%26#039;t want to go into debt



(I can deal with some of the debt that comes along with being a student), I am on food assistants, I am postponing my application for financial AID. What I am worried about is housing and transportation.



AdamBomb@goowy(dotcom)



Philanthropy %26amp; Student relationships.?

The need is big and the world is small. I work with disabled and give P.T. to some. Have you studied MS or Aleichem%26#039;s as examples of people who can benefit from P.T.? You can become a part time self employed P.T. provider and work hours available to you as side income. There is a growing need out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment