Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The World of Business?

Background: I am Male, British %26amp; 18 next year, My parents are both successful Business People.i am studying 3 A levels (2 year qualification) I got an A* GCSE in Business %26amp; Communciation Systems. There is nothing more i want, than an office, my own fax machine, my own swivel chair.



I really want to be in the world of business, i would love my own company and i%26#039;m sure i%26#039;de be quite good at it. But i just dont know how to go there. Everyone advises me to go to university, but to be honest, i don%26#039;t think i can afford to (please dont post me info on student finance and bursaries)



How can i get a good business idea? How can i start my own Business. I really want to wear a suit and go to meetings.



I recently got some work experience in a Car Finance Office and i was REALLY good at it (i dont mean to brag, but i was better than some of the staff) and i really enjoyed it.I am struggling to find a part-time job at the moment and i%26#039;m in full time education. I just need a little advise. Tom



The World of Business?

Hi,



Your credentials are great. Your experience at the Car Finance office would have exposed you to a lot of contacts.Right? Would you like to get into referral marketing? The incomes would be great and you can then invest/get into business for which you have a passion. This referral marketing will be a learning experience. Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment