Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which US university is better for Majoring Financing students?

I am quite lost now. I am Malaysian Chinese student and currently taking AUP program, can anyone suggest which US University is better in Financing Major?



p/s: My currently choices are Sunny Buffalo, St Cloud, or other, but i don%26#039;t know these Universities i have chosen are best or not, can someone give suggestion?



my budget is US 20000-25000per year, range CGPA 2.5-3.0. Hope you all can help me. Of coursei i hv also do my own research too. Thank you for your help



Which US university is better for Majoring Financing students?

The best finance undergraduate programs in the US are:



1. The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania



2. The Sloan School at MIT



3. The Haas School at University of California



4. University of Michigan



5. University of Virginia



Despite the fact that three of these are state schools, they are all very difficult to get into.



SUNY Buffalo is a respectible college with a decent business program. It is quite good -- but not nearly as good as those listed above. I hope you like snow.



I%26#039;d avoid St Cloud -- it is not a great school, is in the middle of nowhere %26amp; Minnesota is extremely cold in winter. If you want ot go to Minnesota, The University of Minnesota is a far superior choice (and better than SUNY Buffalo, as well).



Which US university is better for Majoring Financing students?

With a budget that low I would suggest not coming here. Any good private school is about 30 to 40k a year, and any Public University will charge about 30-35k for international students.

No comments:

Post a Comment