Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stereotypical student?

Interesting to read about there being so many students at university who are not attractive...I think there are two %26quot;types%26quot; of students, the first are those who are there for an education and want to learn. Also they are are very aware of their finances and live off a strict budget. The other i think are those who enjoy the experience by going out drinking and shopping 24/7 and spend the minimum time at university as possible. Obviously, if you are the first type you focus more on your education and your degree rather than your appearance, after all people should respect you for who you are, as you can change your physical appearance but not what makes you who you are, the beauty that beholds inside. I just wanted to contribute my opinion and this is just what i think.



Stereotypical student?

I think you make a great point. When I was in college, I could have cared less what I looked like. I had to get up early for class, but I might not have another class for 3 or 4 hours so I%26#039;d just go back to my room or apartment and crash or study until my next class. After I got a job, I%26#039;d go to work between classes.



Considering how tiny my closet was, my wardrobe was pretty basic. I didn%26#039;t have the time or the care to put on intricate make-up. Hell, I wore pajamas (or clothes that might as well have been pajamas) to class all the time.



After I graduated or for special events in college, I cleaned up and cared what I looked like. But at those times, my focus had changed from classes and studying to making a good impression on people.



Stereotypical student?

And your question is ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment